Thursday, January 18, 2007

Amazing Sisters

What amazing sister-in-laws I have!!! I was just checking out their blogs and realized how blessed I am to have such wonderful AUNTS for my children. Let me take a moment to brag about each:

CARALEE - amazing dental hygenist, selfless personality

CORINNE - also an amazing dental hygenist and a great listener

KRISTI - just finished her masters degree while she was pregnant, and working full-time!

LARA - recently published a new scrapbook paper line, is an amazing photographer, and can pretty much do anything that requires creativity.

Thanks for being such great friends, sisters, and examples to me. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing that it is to have you all in my life.

7 comments:

Carma Lee said...

How loving of you to compliment them so and express your feelings. They are blessed to have you too - as am I!!! Mom E

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave and Auburn! Welcome to the world of blogging...I was sucked into it last July and am now officially hooked. I love it! It is a great way to keep in touch with people. I love your site and can't wait to see more pics of you and your fam! Sounds like you have great sister-in-law's Auburn! Women are great and it helps to have such good examples in your own family to learn from. Thanks for being great home-teachers and great people!! Say "hi" to Lily for me..... :)

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I forgot to tell you that "bean" is Julia :)

Lara said...

i love you too auburn. you should put on there under yourself:
killer business woman, good listener, thoughtful (like when you get me business so i can come and see you.), best dresser ever (can't wait till we can shop together while our hubbies are working :)!, and strong member of the curch. i'm always telling people how amazed i am at how strong you are. i love you girl.
LOL...lara

Auburn said...

BEAN . . . you forgot to tell us what your blog address is . . . are you embarassed by the pictures on there and don't want us to see them?? ha ha.

Anonymous said...

lol...Auburn I didn't write down my blog address because you can just click on my name and it'll take you to my profile where you can click on the link to my page. But I guess it would have been easier to just type it out, huh? :) Well here it is...
www.travelinbean.blogspot.com. I don't have many pictures of myself on there but I have lots of great pictures of France and Italy!

Caralee said...

Hey A- I love you too girl! I'm so blessed to have you for my sister; Thanks for all of your love and support. I agree with Lara; you've got some pretty outstanding talents and traits! Cherry