Monday, March 5, 2007

Our Tripod.















If she's standing up, and wants something on the floor, (i.e. her shoe) she figured out a way to get to it. She hasn't figured out how to get back down though. Do you love the chub, or what? we're hoping once she's mobile she'll be losing some weight . . .

9 comments:

Linz said...

NO!!! Dont lose the chub....love the chub, want the chub always!!! That is a fab photo!!

Carma Lee said...

Can't wait to hug that chub in June! Cute photo :)

Lara said...

love it! our "little" lily is growing up so fast! i love chubby babies! i hope she is crawling in april when we come up!

The Blakes said...

I'm a chub fan as well...that's just how we make babies in our family! Great picture!

The Jensen Jungle said...

CHUB RULES.
I still want to see this baby in person. Quick, get down here. Stop fooling around in Seattle.

Courtney said...

I am so impressed she is getting up on her feet! She is just one step ahead of Landon....my boy needs to catch up to her, so he can impress her when they play together!

Jill said...

Dont you dare give that girl a complex about her weight before can even walk!!! Her calves are my favorite part!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I love it! I think Lily is perfect just as she is. =) Love you!

Anonymous said...

so freakin' cute. :)