That is sooo adorable! It's so interesting to learn the tastes of babies -- it's amazing how early they develop them! Peas are great but I'm sure puree peas is not so great.
Thanks for the message yesterday, Auburn! Things are going great and I plan on being at church this Easter Sunday. I will see you then!
The peas video is really funny...I remember similar reactions from some foods with our kids and I got a huge laugh out of the April Fool's joke. Aunt Diane
That was so great! We haven't started any of that with Rhees, but I 'll be sure t get out the camera! That's some good AFV (America's Funniest Videos) material!
This is hold your side, tears down the cheeks funny!!! (p.s. Caralee and Milo get stuff like that down by mixing it with rice cereal and applesauce. I used that trick with my kids too.)
11 comments:
That is too funny! Landon does the same thing with Broccoli. I love that you video taped it!
Oh-ha-ha, LOL - that's hilarious Auburn! I think I'm with her opinion on the creamed-peas...pretty nasty stuff.
I feel the exact same way about peas!! Such a funny video!!
Oh man that was pure joy. Love it.
Hilarious! I love it!! Can you blame her really?!?! I would be gagging too!
Ok- have you tasted the peas you are feeding her? Once I tasted them, I stopped ever giving them to Cohen. I am gaging just thinking about them...
I watched the video twice then showed it to my husband, it was too funny! Good luck with the other vegetables!
That is sooo adorable! It's so interesting to learn the tastes of babies -- it's amazing how early they develop them! Peas are great but I'm sure puree peas is not so great.
Thanks for the message yesterday, Auburn! Things are going great and I plan on being at church this Easter Sunday. I will see you then!
The peas video is really funny...I remember similar reactions from some foods with our kids and I got a huge laugh out of the April Fool's joke. Aunt Diane
That was so great! We haven't started any of that with Rhees, but I 'll be sure t get out the camera! That's some good AFV (America's Funniest Videos) material!
This is hold your side, tears down the cheeks funny!!! (p.s. Caralee and Milo get stuff like that down by mixing it with rice cereal and applesauce. I used that trick with my kids too.)
Post a Comment