Saturday, May 19, 2007

TAG - YOU'RE IT

My sister-in-law Lara tagged me on her blog, and I have to list seven things I love right now. While my post won't be nearly as entertaining as hers, I'll rise to the challenge. So, in no certain order:
ONE
My Daughter - she puts a smile on my face. I remember when I was 9 months pregnant and semi-freaking out about becoming a mom. I was afraid I wouldn’t love my baby, does everyone have that fear?? I hope it wasn’t only me!! Anyway, my good friend from work Meridith told me not to worry. She told me that I would miss Lily when I was away from her, I wouldn’t feel whole when she wasn’t with me . . . and . . . she was right.

TWO
BINKIES – they are a beautiful thing.
(Note: Dave and I kept wondering where all the binkies were disappearing to, as we kept buying more. Last week, we decided to vacuum behind Lily's crib, and found all of these binkies. Apparently someone enjoys tossing her binkies behind her crib.)

THREE
My Dyson Vacuum – I used to be a sporadic vacuumer, and now I’m a thrice weekly vacuum addict. Is it because my daughter has a knack for eating things off the carpet? Or, because we bought an uber-cheap RED area rug from Linen’s and Things that sheds like crazy. Either way, my Dyson makes it fun. If you’ve never used a wind-tunnel vacuum, you really should try it.
FOUR
Working out – Call me crazy, but I just love it. It relaxes me, and it keeps me sane-ish. I've loved it since I was young . . .
FIVE
My Calling – I’m a Relief Society teacher at church and it’s seriously the best calling ever. I teach on the second Sunday of every month, and I love it. What a great calling! I have a whole month to prepare my lessons, and I teach the most wonderful girls. We’re in the singles ward still (I know, we’re never leaving), but I love it. The girls are wonderful, and they bring such amazing perspectives to my lessons. We have everything from doctors to CPA’s, to Librarians in there!
SIX
MY HUSBAND – he’s nice, smart, charming, patient, and loving. Seriously, can you think of anyone who doesn’t love Dave? Me neither. Happy almost 3 year anniversary Lover!
SEVEN
THE OFFICE
- it might be the funniest sitcom ever.


And, I tag Courtney, Joanne, and Meredith, can't wait to hear your favorite things.

8 comments:

Linz said...

Im so glad to hear you say that you worried about not loving your Lil! I worry that I wont love my babe either...Im glad to know that it is just a crazy woman thing we ladies do! I hear you on the Dyson....I couldnt get Ben to go for one but I used one once and let me tell you...Heaven sent those magnificent sucking machines!

Jamie & Johnny said...

MICHAEL! Gotta love it! :)

Lara said...

i love your 7 things! thanks for playing and passing it on.

Courtney said...

I love your list! I gotta think about mine...it's hard to narrow the list to the 7 top loves!

Anne said...

Fun list and cute pics! I know about the binky thing now...they seem to hide all over!

The Blakes said...

Cute idea. And that binky stash was huge! Lily sure pulled one over on you guys!

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh Auburn this was fun. It's going to take me a few days to get mine up and running, but definately will, and will pass it along too. :)

Loves - J

Meredith said...

1) You and your neuroses - :) of course you'll be an amazing mom!! you had it in your genes
2)i completely understand binkie hoarding, it's an epidemic & i'm also convinced of binkie black-holes...
3) i covet your Dyson - i would vacuum every day if i could!
4) LOVE the shag rug. you're an above average child obviously, doing yoga before it went mainstream
5) i miss your lessons!
6) this photo made me tear up :(
7) you are so right - The Office & My Name Is Earl.