Lily always loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders.
Her first birthday cake! My great aunt furnished it, and Lily enjoyed sticking her fingers in the icing, but believe it or not, we didn't get a picture of her hand in the icing!
Lily in one of her many birthday presents. A little Tutu my mom gave her. It matched her birthday hat, which she refused to keep on her head . . .
Thanks to all who came to her party! It was so fun to be with family, and even more fun to watch Lily enjoy her gifts, especially the singing balloon from Aunt Doris, it's in our living room, and still singing, who knows how long it will last!




16 comments:
Love the pictures! Happy Birthday, Lily!
That one of you and Lily needs to be blown up and framed in your house! Maybe sepia or black and white... It's DARLING!
LOVE the tutu! Happy Bithday to sweet Lily!!!
'Tutu' cute!! That's our Lily - Miss Personality!
Time flies by so fast before you know it Lily will be 6. Anyway Happy Birthday to her as well.
I would love to hear from you on my blog. See ya soon.
oh, i wish we could have been a part. i can't believe how much bigger she looks just since june. first birthdays are so much fun.
She is so cute and I can't believe how quickly time goes by.
Great pictures. Isn't it crazy she is One! Love the tutu. i want a girl just so I can put her in a tutu. :)
How cute is Lily!! So adorable. I love the tutu!
Her hair is getting so long! I couldn't tell from the earlier pictures. How much fun you'll have playing "dress-up"! :) She's adorable! Happy 1st birthday to Lily. :)
The big ONE! Wow! Way to go Lily! I love the generations picture - how fun that so many of your family got to come be a part of the celebration!
happy birthday lily! what a little doll. i love the one of her in the tutu, such a princess. and that generation picture is priceless.
congrats on your house too!
How cute! He cake it totallky awesome!
So get this: Baylee's birthday cake was a lady bug and we gave her the head to eat. It was BLACK. And she ate so much of the frosting, more than any other part. I thought for sure it would come back up but she kept it down. She pooped that frosting for the next 3 days and it came out looking the exact same as it did on the cake! The food dye would stain her bum black (more dark blue) each time she pooped. She had black bum for 4 days. It was hilarious!
Wow! The picture of you and Lily makes her look so old! You're going to die when you see Carlee's new haircut. It was so fun chatting with you today. I can't wait to have you back in AZ...
Those are DARLING! I love her little top - Sydney has the very same one. She's adorable. Happy Birthday, Lily!
Happy Birthday Lily! We really need to get Lucy and Lily together again soon. We just found out that we are going to be able to stay in Seattle until Oct. Maybe when the sun comes out again we should plan a day at Phantom Lake.
Post a Comment