Friday, August 3, 2007


HaPpY 1St BiRtHdAy!!


Hard to believe that Lily is already one, time has flown! We've been blessed to have my Mom, Grandmother, Aunt and Cousin in town this past week to celebrate. We headed down to Camas, WA yesterday for the birthday celebration.

We had a wonderful time with extended family. I think we all thoroughly enjoyed watching Lily, she's such a joy. I've attached one picture of the four generations all together and will post many more tomorrow!

12 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh! That is a precous picture! How fun to have your mom and others there for her birthday party! Can't wait to see other pictures! The big O-N-E is pretty important!
Lily's expression is so cute in that picture too!

Pace & Gwen said...

How sweet!! I love that you are all there together. Happy 1st Birthday, Lily!

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the picture Auburn, what a fun one! I can't believe Lily is one...what a sweet baby and growing so much! :)

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Landon can't wait to give you a big birthday smooch!

Jill said...

That's a great shot of all of you, especially you and your mom. Love it!

Carma Lee said...

Oh how wonderful! The 4 generation shot is great!! It will become a treasure. You should frame it for her wall. Glad your Mom and Grandmother were able to come.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday to such a beautiful, sweet girl! We are so happy for you guys and cant wait to see more of you.

cherlyn and family said...

Go Lily. Happy Birthday again.
I left a comment on the first one as well.

Linz said...

Happy birthday Lily!! Hugs and Kisses from us, especially Owen!

Meredith said...

Wow - talk about a family resemblance! One thing is for certain: Lily is going to be a knockout, just like her Mom & Nana!

Kristi said...

So cute! Love the four generations picture! I would love to have something like that! What a blessing! And that tutu is the cutest thing ever! :o) I think it's great that your mom and grandmother came out. What a neat time for you guys! Can't wait to have you here!

Caralee said...

What a beautiful picture! I was going to get one with Mom and Grandma when we moved home at the end of the summer...I guess that will teach me to wait on things like that. We should do a 2 year birthday party with both of the girls next summer.