Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

Well, not quite yet, but please take a look at the link I posted on the blog to Lara's, "Pictures with Santa".

She's a great photographer, and has done this shoot around Thanksgiving for several years now. Who wouldn't love a cute picture of their little one with Santa? What a great photo to frame and decorate your house with around the holidays!?!?

3 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

Wow! The picture would be great... afford it, however? Not now. BIG bills begin in T minus 11 months - law school (I know you guys know what I mean, having done dental school). But I am sure she is a great photographer!! Can't wait till you are back in AZ!!

cherlyn and family said...

What a great picture. Hope you are doing well.

Joe and Joanne said...

Hi Auburn: This is a great idea! I can't wait to see Lily-Santa pictures! :)