So cute! So close to arrival! We are counting the days!!! :o) Although it has been fun to be so spoiled as the only kids and grandkid here with Mimi and Papa, we are excited to share them with you!!! :o)
So funny, cute! Hey, when will you find out if you for SURE are having twims!? I am dying to know, and so is my mom of course, she will be so excited for you if you do, she is excited either way, but twins! I can't wait to hear!
Hi Dave and Auburn. I found your blog when looking at Catherine's. It is so great to get an update on you guys. Lily is so beautiful...and congrats on the baby on the way. Good luck in Arizona. We look forward to keeping up with you through your blogs...aren't they great?!
So Fun! I let Spencer alone with Carlee in the bath about 6 months ago and I came and she had a 4 inch mohawk on top of her head...Dads are so much fun!
19 comments:
Love it!
ps-sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you much at the broadcast! Hope to catch up before you're off to the sunny country!
LOL, that is precious!
So cute! So close to arrival! We are counting the days!!! :o) Although it has been fun to be so spoiled as the only kids and grandkid here with Mimi and Papa, we are excited to share them with you!!! :o)
Excellent! :) Her hair is getting so long!
Hilarious!!! Sooooooooo excited to have you back home in a few days!
teeheehee! so funny...matt would do something like that
love it! i think the best part is the expression on her darling face.
I love it! We can't wait to see you guys!
She is getting so big! She looks like such a little girl in this pictures...not so babylike! Can't wait to see her!
What a cute picture of Lily
Hair-larious!!! I love it when dads do hair!!!
You have the best pictures of Lily...what a doll!
So funny, cute!
Hey, when will you find out if you for SURE are having twims!? I am dying to know, and so is my mom of course, she will be so excited for you if you do, she is excited either way, but twins! I can't wait to hear!
That is so funny. Dad's are the best!
So freakin' cute.
Hi Dave and Auburn. I found your blog when looking at Catherine's. It is so great to get an update on you guys. Lily is so beautiful...and congrats on the baby on the way. Good luck in Arizona. We look forward to keeping up with you through your blogs...aren't they great?!
This should be entered into a contest - love the photo! At least he DOES her hair! Ha!
So Fun! I let Spencer alone with Carlee in the bath about 6 months ago and I came and she had a 4 inch mohawk on top of her head...Dads are so much fun!
Post a Comment