Saturday, November 3, 2007

Precious Pumpkin

Here are some pics of our adorable little pumpkin!! I admit we cheated and just took them this morning . . .

Halloween is Mimi's (Dave's mom) birthday, so it was a bit of a busy day, and we didn't get a chance to put Lily in her costume long enough to take any cute pictures.

I think she makes an adorable pumpkin. We already have our costume for next year, thanks to my parents, you'll just have to wait and see what she's going to be!!





And . . . stay tuned to our blog. We find out Monday if we're having a boy or girl in March!

12 comments:

Caralee said...

Super Cute! We are going to have a photo shoot this afternoon to get pictures of the rest of Carlee's Halloween outfits. We didn't get them all in. Super excited to find out your having a boy! (That's what I think we are having this time.)

The Blakes said...

She is precious!

Carma Lee said...

She's such an adorable pumpkin I might have to give her the nickname my daddy gave me - Punkin! This Mimi loves watching little Lily Punkin :o)

Anne said...

She was a great little pumpkin! We are excited to see what number two will be. Voting boy too! (Hopefully there will be at least one for Will!)

Higham Family said...

What a cutie! We're excited for you to welcome baby #2- boy or girl, but we love boys!

Joe and Joanne said...

She is a really cute pumpkin & I'm completely shocked at her hair! It seems to grow an inch every picture! :)
Oh...I'm hoping 'baby' comes on March 21st...that's the best day of the year. ;)

cherlyn and family said...

Cute picutres of Lily. She has really grown. I wish you guys the best.

cat said...

oh my. she is just too cute. i have to admit that i agree with kara. bring on the boys!!!

Lara said...

so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see her in person! I can't wait to hear about the baby too!

Kristi said...

Your pictures turned out great! Much better than anything I got, sadly enough. :o) So cute, and I love the sunflowers!

J.R. said...

I love seeing the costumes of the nieces and nephews. They are too cute! Lily is one cute punkin :)

I have no clue what the baby will be, but i can't wait to find out!

Pace & Gwen said...

Super cute girl!!