- How long have you been together? 5 years in May. 1 year dating, and 4 years married in June.
- Who said I love you first? Well, does texting count? Dave did, and it was the funniest thing ever, because he was a CLOSED book most of the time when we were dating, so it came out of left field when he said it! I had no clue that he felt that way and I was so shocked I didn't even say it back . . . until the next time we talked.
- Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.
- Who does the housework? Mostly me, but Dave works on all the projects around the house like cleaning the garage, yardwork, hanging pictures, etc.
- Who sleeps on the right? Me. Why is this question always included in these kind of things? Is there something special about sleeping on the right side?
- Who pays the bills? For sure, I do.
- Who cooks dinner? I do-"ish". I'm getting better at making it more often though!
- Who drives when you are together? Mostly Dave, but sometimes me.
- Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.
- Who kissed who first? Dave did, THREE months after we started dating. It was kind of a funny kiss, a REALLY short "peck". But I was on cloud nine afterward nontheless.
- Who asked out who first? Dave did, but I had someone call him and give him my phone number.
- Who proposed? Dave. It was adorable.
- Who has more siblings? He does, 4 brothers and 1 sister. I have 2 brothers.
- Who wears the pants? We're pretty equal. But, my pants are probably quite a bit more expensive than his.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tagged: my lovely husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
that's cute! how modest: a peck! how could he not jump you right there, you are so adorable! ;D
ANYHOO! cool thing to get FREE grass! and the pic was so cute! i do wish i was closer to have our kids play, guess there will be the reunion maybe! i am still holding out for a belly shot! i cracked up about the watermelon! whatever!
Isn't Dave great. I think I am going to take you up on the talking about my hubby in a couple of days. Bytheway, I am a lot better about posting the last couple of months; check out my blog and see Spencer's hiking video.
Loved the last comment about your pants being more expensive. I can relate. Lily looks great with mud on her face! What fun that must have been for her! (Not so much for you to clean up).
That is very cool information about you and Dave. I wish you well in your life. I hope you are doing well.
Awww husbands are great! I'm with Em and want to see a picture of the pumpkin/watermelon combo! (Whatever you look like that!!)
Like father like son - Dad's first kiss to me was a peck, but it came after 1 1/2 weeks. Course we'd been out 7 times by then.
Haha...I love it...I Love you through text! We're leaving to New York on Thursday, but lets hangout this week before then. Maybe a trip to the new mall...let the girls play and shop for some after baby clothes.
Fun stuff!! I also loved the comment about wearing the more expensive pair of pants! I could nearly ditto all of your answers with the exception of how long we have been together!
Auburn I got a real kick reading about Dave. You definitely know my bro :) My favorite question and answer is the last one about the pants. Although I must say he does wear much nicer looking ones since he married you. You have definitely helped him in the wardrobe department :)
I love the comment about your pants being more expensive. LOL. My bro-in-law says that he wears the pants, but my sister tells him which ones. I love that too. :o)
Post a Comment