Thursday, March 20, 2008
A few more Cannon pictures . . .
Here are a few more pictures of baby boy, and a cute one of baby girl! She wore this little hat to come visit us right after Cannon was born. She didn't want to take it off. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
Oh congrats. He is so darling. I'm so happy it all went well. I can't believe all that hair. So great. I can't wait to meet him! ;)
I can't wait to meet the newest Ellingson boy! I'm so glad he is here safe and healthy.
I think he may have hair like me, Spence and Dad, thick and dark. I can't believe how long and thick it looks!
Congratulations again guys! Nice work :)
Oh my gosh...all of his hair is so precious and amazing. I can't wait to hold little Cannon. I'm just sitting here waiting to help out...
Congrats! I've been checking your blog as often as possible while on vacation in OR and I was so excited to see the big post! He sure is handsome!
WOW!!! That is a full head of hair. :) I will hold him anytime that you are needing a break!!!
He is so precious!!! I am sorry we didn't get there today. Claire has a high fever so I thought it best to stay away. I should have called. Hope you are feeling well! Love you!!!
So glad all went well and you have a cute little munchkin to sniff that newborn smell and to snuggle with! I haven't seen you forever, girl and can't wait to catch up and meet your beautiful kids. We'll have to have our girls have a play date when you're ready to get out! Congrats...Cannon is adorable!
He is beautiful! He has so much hair I love it. I can't wait to hold him!
oh so sweet. i get a little teary eyed thinking i won't even meet him until he is 6 months old. i wish i could hold that precious babe...
My goodness, that baby has some hair! I couldn't envision it with the first pic because of the hat, but now...wow!
I just love his face, he's so sweet Auburn & Dave - what an absolute sweetheart!
YAY! He is so yummy delish....what a good size too!! Im shooting for that next time round! No more ten pounders here! He is so great and so glad that all went well! Hope you are feeling great and healing well! I cannot wait to get his sweetness behind my lens!
So cute! I love the hat. I hardly know Lily, but the hat seems totally her. Congrats on the new babe.
LOVE the hair on cannon, and love the sassy look on miss. lily's face. she is workin' that hat!:)
I am SO excited for you and your family! Cannon is adorable, and you look amazing! Hope you are getting some rest! I love the picture of Dr. E and Cannon, so sweet!
Congratulations! Cannon is so handsome. Good luck with everything and watch out for that boy "plumbing"!
CONGRATS!!! He's adorable! Way to go, Mom & Dad...you did great!
Congrats Auburn! Cute kids!
I bet Lily will be a good big sister. I wish you well.
Congrats! Let me watch Lily sometime. We would love to have her over...and we live so close! I will call you because I am certain that you won't call me :) Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment