Lol, she baffles me too. She's the best! Yesterday while Will was waiting forever he kept pointing out her picture in his little photo album. He LOVES Lily, and so do we!
What a little doll baby!!! (and smart as a whip!!) We just sent Liza and her kids home today after spending 2 weeks with her and her 3 kids. I will miss all of the little fun things that our 2 1/2 year old Addie would do. She is a singer too.
Wow, we need to get with it and start singing the alphabet song. Lucy is so funny. We've been working on colors and she will repeat most colors, but she still will answer BLUE to everything. Blue must be her favorite!
14 comments:
She knows the ABC's better than I do! Ha! Good to see that you all are doing well!
Lol, she baffles me too. She's the best! Yesterday while Will was waiting forever he kept pointing out her picture in his little photo album. He LOVES Lily, and so do we!
WOW!!! Can she come over and teach Harrison a few things :)
Such a smarty...just like her mom!
That is so cute and her pointing to the letters is so cute.
She is soooo her mother's daughter...
I love Lily. What personality!
What a little doll baby!!! (and smart as a whip!!) We just sent Liza and her kids home today after spending 2 weeks with her and her 3 kids. I will miss all of the little fun things that our 2 1/2 year old Addie would do. She is a singer too.
Wow! I am baffled AGAIN and AGAIN by that. I saw it last week, but I'm still amazed! She's so fun!
I love it! As I started watching it I wasn't expecting her to know the whole alphabet, but she does! It shows her personality too which is fun to see.
She amazes me. Seriously.
Wow, we need to get with it and start singing the alphabet song. Lucy is so funny. We've been working on colors and she will repeat most colors, but she still will answer BLUE to everything. Blue must be her favorite!
I am dying. That is sooo cute. Love the little darling. Give her a squeeze for me.
That's so amazing! Ellah doesn't even know her ABC's that well! Way to Go smarty pants Lily!
Post a Comment