Lucy thinks this video is just for her. She's making me play it over and over again. I love the pictures of your little guy in his precious blessing outfit. Very cute!
So fun to see you today at Crakcer's! I wanted to chat with you---sorry my child decided to scream!! Anyway, we definitely should get together this summer!!
Super cute! I'm still trying to get Claire to hold up a finger for "one" when I ask how old she is. She needs to hang out with Lily more! The pictures of your sweet little family on Linz's PP blog are adorable and you look amazing, slim!
I love all your cute pictures. I can't believe how much Cannon and Lilly look alike in those baby pictures. So we're back from Dland. We need to get together next week for sure!
9 comments:
Lucy thinks this video is just for her. She's making me play it over and over again. I love the pictures of your little guy in his precious blessing outfit. Very cute!
So fun to see you today at Crakcer's! I wanted to chat with you---sorry my child decided to scream!! Anyway, we definitely should get together this summer!!
Happy Mom's day to you too. I hope it was good one.
I can't believe that girl! :o)
What a little sweetie!! And those pictures of Cannon and Lily are so cute....they do look ALOT alike!!!
She has the sweetest little voice. I love the flower in her hair too!
Super cute! I'm still trying to get Claire to hold up a finger for "one" when I ask how old she is. She needs to hang out with Lily more! The pictures of your sweet little family on Linz's PP blog are adorable and you look amazing, slim!
I love all your cute pictures. I can't believe how much Cannon and Lilly look alike in those baby pictures. So we're back from Dland. We need to get together next week for sure!
Thanks for sharing your precious moments with us. I just looked through several postings. We have amazing grandchildren!!! (Papa)
Post a Comment