Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We're grateful for all those who have sacrificed for our independence. It's a blessing to live in this country.


9 comments:

The Blakes said...

Great picture! Two very beautiful Ellingson ladies! Happy Independence Day to you too!

Kristi said...

Amen, sistah! :o) We had a fun evening! And that IS a great picture... wink wink...

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Okay she is the cutest dang thing ever. Her mom too. Yes I would have loved to see her "solo" during sacrament mtg. Totally great. Hopefully all the jokes about the videos in heaven are true. I'll catch all the re-runs for sure. I showed my kids some of the little video clips you have on your blog. They were really excited "Oh, i remember her, oh she's so cute, etc...." I showed Wade the pool and he said "I want to go to dental school." hee hee hee.

cat said...

cute picture! i love her dress.

Meagan said...

I love your blond blond hair! so cute!

DeAnne Baum said...

Last night at the fireworks I looked over at Treg and said, I think Dave and Auburn are suppose to be here and I forgot to write her back! Sorry, did u end up making it to Heber? If not plan on coming with us....we have sooo much fun!

AdOrAbLe picture!

Joe and Joanne said...

Look at you ADORABLE girls! I love Lily's little smile and your hair is beautiful Auburn!

Happy 4th of July to you too, what a wonderful time of year!

Ivy said...

What a cute pic! I can't believe how grown up Lily is getting! I love your hair too Auburn, it looks great!

cherlyn and family said...

Cute pic and Happy Fourth to you.