Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm loving being at home with the kids! They are so cute together, and just plain fun to be with. Cannon is growing so fast! I can't believe it. Here are few pictures for those of you who are far away and can't see the daily changes!

Here is Lily pretending to feed Cannon with the kitchen utensils from her kitchen set. He plays along at this game quite nicely, probably because he LOVES to eat.

In anticipation of the next "pretend" bite.
Playing in a big bucket while Lily and Daddy wash the car.
Reading a book before bed...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Canon reading a book. As always your kids are adorable and so sweet! Let's play for sure next week!!

Emilee said...

oh, those are so cute! dont you love that they can play togethre a bit now. it is the best! cute cute kids! that pic of lily makes her look just like you i think!

Lara said...

oh, so sweet. I can't wait to pick them both up {if they'll let me and not be totally scared of me}, and give them tons of hugs and kisses to make up for an entire YEAR!

Erin said...

I always love the pics you take of your kids...they are the cutest and so dang photogenic. Canon sure is growing fast...love the gapping mouth for more "food" pic! And reading already...way to go Canon:0) It is so fun when they begin to play together...Lily seems like just the perfect big sister playmate!

Joele and Matt said...

Those are some cute kiddos you have there! Thanks for sharing the pics:)

The Silly Nilly Family said...

I love when you post the pictures of your kids. They just make me happy to look at. Thank you for sharing! I just love that middle picture, what sweethearts to play that way together! Such personality. Must have great parents.

SM said...

Okay... have you got the cutest kids ever... they are so dang adorable!!

Carrie said...

I love all the pictures! So cute how they play good together...Lily is such a good Mommy! :o)

Corinne said...

I can't believe how big cannon is. He's sitting up so well. I'm with lara can't wait to see them both. The other night we looked up the youtube video of lilly and the iguana and Kyson watched it with us. That night when he said his prayers he said,"please bless that lilly can get that iguana out of her pool!" Too funny he misses his cousins!

mandy said...

The one of Cannon with his mouth open is so cute! He's like "um, excuse sis, I'm waiting for some food here".

Caralee said...

What sweet pictures.

Tiffany said...

Ummm, so his crazy hair is still the cutest and I seriously could just take a bite out of those yummy thighs!!! We have GOT to get together!!!

Ivy said...

Awe, they are growing up so fast! I am glad that you are enjoying your time as a SAHM!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am not a blog stalker anymore! LOL ~ I hope this works...leave me the name of the furniture you were talking about on my blog and I will look into it! You can check out that fabric it is Joel Dewberry aviary collection "almond". LOVE IT!

Joe and Joanne said...

These are sweet pictures. I love the "anticipation eating" shot (!)
I wish I could be there to see these daily changes, I bet that he really is growing and changing by the day. Babies have a way of doing that. Very fun!

Anne said...

So cute! I love Cannon sitting in the bucket and reading the book so seriously (while sucking his binky like a good boy... I hope I get a binky baby someday!) They're adorable and I'm glad you're enjoying them but Will and I sure miss them!

Anne said...

And I forgot to say... Cannon totally looks like a little bird waiting to eat in the second picture. It's cracking me up! They're so cute together.

Carma Lee said...

Adorable! Can't decide which pic is cutest. But, when I first glanced at the one in the bucket I got a glimpse of Dave. Grandkids are the best!

cat said...

love these pics! how fun is it that they are playing together? and that one of canon reading himself a good night story. seriously priceless!

Kristi said...

So so cute! We love you guys!

the Painters said...

Oh those are some PRECIOUS pictures Auburn. I cannot believe how big Cannon has gotten! He looks like such a snuggler. And I love how Lilly is pretend feeding him. He looks way ready for a real bite...so cute. Love the mouth open.