Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Christopher Creek
Here are a few pictures from our weekend in Christopher Creek. Thanks to the Bradford's for the fabulous accommodations!
Lily after a LONG walk with Daddy. She crashed in his arms on the way home. So cute - I asked Dave what his favorite part of the weekend was and he said "his walk with Lily"!! Love, love, love Daddy Dave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
oh, so cute! love the boogey pics! hehe! so fun to deal with!
Fun pictures. At least she doesn't eat the boogeys like Trey does. He does it just to tick me off too. He'll say look mommy a boogey and then he eats it right infront of me. Nice!
So fun...that sweatshirt weather makes me a tad jealous!!
I love it! We have got to go again!
That looks SO fun! Cohen is a booger eater like Trey. Be glad Lily just wipes them.
way to represent the Huskies!! Your kids are adorable!!!
Cute pics! Looks like it was a fun time! :o)
Looks like a fun time! That's cute that Dave still melts for Lily!
I love the pics! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I still LOVE Cannon's haircut!
Looks fun! Tell Veronica hi for me! I love the booger shots! The last pic of the two kids together is precious.
:) Oh my, too funny Miss Lily! Nice. I guess it's just too irresistible NOT to discover what's up there at that age.
On another note: I love the house! Wow what a great place: The wood is extraordinary!
Great pictures. You have a great camera. That looks to warm and cozy. Love the cold weather. Your babies are BEAUTIFUL Auburn.
love it and so jealous!! the pictures are adorable!
Looks like a fin get away . . .
The world sure is small--I loved Shelly when I met her. I only wish I could have gotten to know her better. Did you know that the Snow's took a job here and live just 4 houses down? Yes, the world is small.
Those accommodations are like straight off the page in a magazine! I love that you have captured Lily's favorite exploration time....heh heh heh. As any good mom should.
Oh, yummy baby cheeks...they certainly are the yumm-iest! Looks like you guys had a great time!
How sweet the shot of Dave and Lily after their walk. And, of course, how laughable the Lily booger pics!
It looks like it was such a FUN weekend!
It is just a little bit ridiculous how adorable your kiddos are! :)
Post a Comment