Ah...I see where all the scrapbooking talent went! I got 0% of that one when God was passing out talents. :) I'll have to check her blog out more often for some creative ideas.
No question about Lara's creativity; it just bubbles out of her! But, ALL my girls are way more talented than they admit. The greatest talent they ALL HAVE is loving others!
5 comments:
Ah...I see where all the scrapbooking talent went! I got 0% of that one when God was passing out talents. :)
I'll have to check her blog out more often for some creative ideas.
oh i thought you were talking about me! ha! we know where i stand in the creativity department!
Yes, she is super talented. Can you handle how cute the projects are that she did with that paper line? SO CUTE!
No question about Lara's creativity; it just bubbles out of her! But, ALL my girls are way more talented than they admit. The greatest talent they ALL HAVE is loving others!
thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment