Monday, January 26, 2009


. . . is our newest acquisition.

Once you go MAC you never go back.

We love our laptop, but we needed a desktop.

After working on the 12-inch macbook for the last 4 years this screen feels

ENORMOUS

Maybe I'll blog more frequently now.

13 comments:

capturingtheride said...

We are big into MACs largely because of profession. You are gonna LOVE it! You might even need to hide it so it won't grab your attention for TOO long :)

Meredith said...

Welcome to the club!! I LOVE my iMac - 3 years now and yeah, the screen is ginormous. Now I want a laptop lol. Maybe it's a case of the grass is always greener?

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the larger screens. They're great - it's weird looking at the blog though from a larger screen at home to a smaller screen here at work - there's a definite difference. Sometimes I'll post long strings of pictures and at home they all fit nicely on the screen, but at work they're squished. Technology - very amazing. :)

Rebecca said...

We are macaholics too! I agree, now that we have added another imac to our family in the kitchen, we are always on it! Enjoy...

Lindsay Brummer said...

i am so jealous!!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Ryan and I decided that is our graduation present to ourselves....graduation from law school that is! Only 4 more years!!!!!!!!!!!! bahhh so jealous!

Kristi said...

wahoo! i'm stoked for you. i can't wait to have some fun with you learning new things together with our sweet computerdoras.

Corinne said...

i am going to hold you to the more blogging thing! remember you were one of the ones that talked me into this whole blogging thing!

Linz said...

Welcome to the world of MAC, it is a new life! And umm is she for sale cause I want to buy her and have her forever!

J.R. said...

Yeah, now we need to exchange iChat addresses so we can video chat.

Caralee said...

Ooooo...someday....ooo...so pretty....someday....

K8yerM8 said...

I got one for Christmas and I LOVE IT! I am happy for you. The big screen is awesome for pictures. Happy Day!

K8yerM8 said...

I got one for Christmas and I LOVE IT! I am happy for you. The big screen is awesome for pictures. Happy Day!