We've been missing . . .

(my sis-in-law Kristi sent me a link to these posters, how cool are these?)
Which is why we decided to do this:

(Click to link to the Rock'n'Roll website)
No kids. 5 days in Seattle. Seeing old friends. Enjoying old restaurants. LOTS of running to LOTS of bands.
Yeah!!




16 comments:
How fun, I think it's great you guys are comin' to town!!! You will have to let us know what your schedule is and maybe we can meet you guys for lunch.
How fun! Mike is planning on the marathon as well as my sister. I'm contemplating the 1/2 but we'll see.
Auburn! Lance and I were JUST talking about doing the 1/2 last week. You, Dave, and Mike Lemme in the picture may just be what tips the scales to 'yes'.
So fun! You'll have to pass my love to Jason... :o) Tell him you know a good wedding photographer. LOL. Yeah, right. It's a sick fantasy.
Yeah! Kickass!! :) SO looking forward to seeing you! Dave - I'll have an apple pie with your name on it. But you can't eat it until after the race.
Awesome! I was with Tysha today and I talked her into it too. Bracan and I will be running it! I'm so excited!!
man, I miss Seattle too. There isn't a place like it. Now that we are in Rexburg going to school I am making it a POINT to go visit. And Ryan hasn't been before sooooo no excuses!
I hear you. Solveig and I were just talking about how much we miss it. Good luck in the race!
i have that poster! and love it.
that run sounds like a blast!
i miss seattle lots! you'll have to see my parents when you come. they'll love it
How exciting! That's a good idea to go for a marathon.
I've been missing Seattle too. I great up there, so it's home...
Late June is a great time to visit (plenty of sun, and 80 degree weather)! Have a fabulous time!
seriously, you're becoming the little running queen!
I'm running the Ragnar at the end of the month, but I'm nowhere near the half or a full marathon. You guys will have the best time.
i need to follow your lead and get my butt running again! looks like you had fun. i can't wait for mine and rob's alone time and to see you guys!
Awesome poster...Love it! So jealous you're headed up to Sea-town! I sure miss it up there! What a fun and inspiring trip!! Go girl!
Awesome!!! My first marathon was a Rock n Roll one (in San Diego). I was so stoked to hear Seattle was gonna do one...and on a Saturday!
I was on the fence trying to decide a)26.2 b)13.1 or c)another baby?
Rachel pretty much helped me tip the scales towards
a)26.2
We'll see...
If only we had arizona weather to train in! I'm gonna try out the 12 week plan and hope for better weather in a month or so!
We should plan a get-together one night at a beach - perhaps a bonfire? a bbq? that way all your friends can come see you and you won't feel bad if you miss someone!
I must admit that I am envious but super stoked for you to go! What a fun 5 year anniversary celebration!
Post a Comment