Monday, March 30, 2009

We are the CHAMPIONS.

No, we aren't the champions of the prestigious "gold" league, but we are the champions of the silver league!

Photobucket

(please ignore the horrendous picture of me, we just finished playing soccer!)

It's so fun playing with everyone!
Can't wait for our new season to start tonight!!

P.S. I didn't name our team. In our defense, we are all "Mamas")

11 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Very cute Auburn :) I love it! The name of your league is great too.

And you don't look "horendous"...I think that would be virtually impossible.

Anne said...

Ooooh congratulations- that's awesome! Every time we see a soccer ball Will tries to say Aunt Auburn now!

Kristi said...

So fun. I think I need to find me a soccer team! If you guys ever have a spot, I can be in rather quickly. :o)

Meredith said...

Is it even POSSIBLE for you to take a bad picture? :P

Carma Lee said...

Way to go ladies!

The Zemp Family said...

What hot mamas! Way to go!

Lara said...

Way to go!!!

Staci said...

Way to go ladies!!!

The O'Neils said...

Awesome! Good job ladies :)

Rachel said...

Hi Auburn! Yes, I have a blog... I don't really keep up with things and I used to be tons better, but oh well. Yeah, haha, I know about your friend through your blog and giveawaytoday, which I started following because of your blog. That's so great though, I have been reading your blog for probably over a year and you didn't know... hehe. I'm not a huge commenter, but I LOVE hearing about your family and seeing your adorable children get big! Tell Dave hi for me! :)

Landvatter Family said...

I can't believe I had to miss the winning games. Sucks! haha love the picture though!