Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheap Entertainment.

Daddy went mountain biking this evening with a couple of his friends so Lily, Cannon and I had our own little date in the backyard.
It was HOT, HOT, HOT today.
I'm still not ready to hop in the pool with both kiddos, so I filled up some buckets in the backyard after dinner and the kids were in heaven!
(I was in heaven too, just snapping away . . . see evidence below.)

Photobucket

Splish Splash.

Photobucket

What??

Photobucket

Lovin' my sister.

Photobucket

A truly "all purpose" bucket. If you don't have one, get one.

Photobucket

Broken bucket.

Photobucket

Happy day.

Oh, and while Daddy was gone Lily asked, "is Daddy milking biking?"
Too funny.

18 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pics!! I need a bucket!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We had so much fun at the pool in Chandler. We'll have to go again. I'm sure you could do it with Lilly and Cannon. It's only about knee deep and has such a fun play area. There were lots of mommies with two little kiddos!

Anne said...

Man those are cute kiddos! It's so fun to see what makes our little ones happy.

Carma Lee said...

Simple fun - always the best!

Kristin said...

oh man that first picture of Cannon is SO cute! I love it!

Joe and Joanne said...

LOVE the pictures Auburn. I can't believe how big Lily is getting (she's still a cute little one, but growing every picture it seems!). That bucket looks great - I will have to invest. ;)

The O'Neils said...

That’s such a smart idea…Harrison would do anything to play with water…well if we ever get a backyard ;). You are getting so creative with the photo shop :). I hope you were serious when you said you wanted to take some pics of Graham! I can't believe summer is already here.

Emilee said...

i know, i gave in last summer when i was an only parent swimming with the kids and put the i-swore-i'd-never-use-these arm floaties on baylee. it helped a TON, even though i hate them. great pics!

Staci said...

Water + Backyard = so much fun.

(Abby has Lily's swimsuit. They'll be twinners this year) (Does twinners have 2 n's??)

Mandy said...

You're getting to be quite the photographer! Of course it helps when your subjects are adorable.

Linz said...

Fab shots Auburn! I am impressed!

Kristi said...

Extremely cute! I'm ready to bust out the kiddie pool. I think I can handle that, but we'll see tomorrow when it comes out...

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Your pictures are great! Water is always fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute, your pictures are looking so good lately!!

Lara said...

Great pics! Looks like fun times in the back yard! Now it's time for my weather to get nice!

Caralee said...

What great pictures Auburn! It looks like you guys had a great time- good idea with the buckets too!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cannon's toes.....I am in love. Baby toes are the best thing ever. I can't wait to kiss my bebe's tootsies!!! Love your pics! You really have a talent with it! Keep it up!

Leah said...

Wow! They are so photogenic!