Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I just spent the last 6 months reading a *book* on the Savior's life, it was truly enlightening. It helped me more fully understand the Savior's earthly ministry, and the magnitude of his sacrifice. I am truly grateful for my Savior.

Photobucket

On a lighter note, Little Cannon-ball has had four teeth on top and three teeth on the bottom for quite a while now. The fourth tooth on the bottom has been holding out for SO long and it finally popped through this week, thank heavens! I wish I could say that we were through with teething for a while, but since he's chewing on everything I think we're already on to premolars! I can't complain though, he's a pretty good little munchkin even when he's teething. I had to post this picture of the three bottom teeth, it's not the greatest picture, but I'm just gonna miss looking at those 3 little teeth all by themselves . . . these little ones grow so fast! I said to Dave the other day that between Cannon walking, drinking regular milk, and using sippy cups, and Lily not wearing diapers anymore I almost feel like we need to start thinking about number three . . . almost.

Photobucket

And yes, he's walking too, and loving it! It's so cute to watch him. He walks with his little legs so stiff and straight.




Although most of you blog readers are probably bored at this point, I have to post one more video, as our families will love it. It's Lily pushing Cannon on the swing out back. She loves to push him and you can see on his face at the end of the video that he loves it just as much!



P.S. - Mom & Dad, she finally put the "scary" glove of Nana's on her hand . . . she's so brave. See evidence below:


Enjoy the Easter C-A-N-D-Y!!

*Jesus The Christ* - James E. Talmage

15 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute, Auburn. Especially of Cannon walking. Makes me realize how close Grady is to walking too. I love this age! :) Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

How fun that Canon's walking! Your kids are so cute and little Lilly has the cutest personality too, she's a smart little thing!

Lara said...

oh, he's getting SO big! i love the siff-legged walk! it's great that you're thinking about another one...when we reached that point with J & G, I was happy for a nice break for a change...

Anne said...

I love little Cannon ball and it's so fun to see him getting so big! Will had the same three teeth thing for a while. It made me crazy but it really is cute! :) Happy Easter to you guys, we love you all!

Corinne said...

happy easter! i can't believe that cannon is walking crazy. ok we just pushed back our third kid even further so it looks like you might beat us!

Kristi said...

Seeing him walk is just too cute! I think I should read that book again. I read it on my mission, but that was SO LONG AGO! :o) And I know I would get totally different things out of it now with such a different focus and in a different time of life. The pictures are cute. Your kids are adorable! :o)

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Love it. They are getting so big. I'm never board, keep the photos and vid.s coming. Awesome you read that book too!

The Zemp Family said...

Fun stuff! You are right they grow up so fast we have to cherish little moments like scary gloves and budding teeth even though its can be really difficult!! Happy Easter:)

Joe and Joanne said...

This blog reader was not bored at all! He's so cute Auburn!

Carma Lee said...

You're right - family loves watching the videos! Man! I have the cutest, smartest, bestest (I know that's not a word), cleverest grandkiddos!!!

Jane said...

I loooove Cannon's hair. Keep that thick summer buzz forever. Looks like a fun and happy Easter. I'm impressed that you've read Jesus The Christ. Go you.

LaNell said...

It's been too long. I haven't even seen Cannon walk yet. I miss your kids and I miss you. I was soooo sad to miss the Easter Egg hunt on Saturday.

Unknown said...

Such a cute little walker you have there. He is a total pro!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

After getting over the SHOCK that your children were wearing shorts and tees outside on Easter....GEEZ I hate Idaho weather! My husband and I made a promise that we were try to avoid all "possible winter" places....so we'll see if that works.

Love your pics. and Love your blog. I have tried reading Jesus The Christ a few times now and you motivated me to start it again. It is an excellent book! Intense and lonnnnnnnnnnng but worth it for sure!

Caralee said...

Cannon is such a stud. I love the three tooth pictures. I can't wait until Jackson is walking around with him too!