Wednesday, May 6, 2009

color change

I went dark.
I kind of went dark in January, but it faded a lot.
So I went darker yesterday and I'm liking it.
I'm sure this will fade a lot too.
Every time I've ever gone dark in the past I've done it in the winter, but I think summer is a much better time for dark . . . don't you?

Photobucket

Thanks Marianne!

30 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks great!! Brown is so much easier to keep up than blonde with that darn regrowth! :o)

TC Jolley said...

Cute girl, you look GREAT!

the Painters said...

I.LOVE.IT!

JD said...

Looks good on you!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Looks so cute! Ya...I realized summer is better because I feel so pale when I go dark so at least in the summer I am not as pale...

Emilee said...

L-O-V-E I-T! makes me want to go dark again! you look great, cute pic!

Jamie said...

You look like Lily here. Great color on you. ;)

Staci said...

I love it lady. I like the darker even better. And I really love the red in it. One day very soon I'll be brave enough to go dark. I need to be dark. Blonde washes me out.

Kristin said...

SO Cute! :) You look great! :)

Jane said...

BEAUTIFUL! You wear dark well!! Young and fresh!

Mel said...

Seriously love it. Good move.

Mandy said...

Blondes are over rated anyways! Love it!

Anne said...

You're looking hot Auburn! What can I say, I like it dark. If I wasn't so cheap I would go darker myself (it's just that up keep!) One day I'll do it. For now, I'm glad you're rocking it!

Anonymous said...

too bad you aren't a natural blonde..... I like it light but you are beautiful either way

Kristi said...

I think it's insanely cute. And I love the little french braid in the front. Love it. I did that with Claire's hair awhile back, but it didn't look as good as it looks on you! SO CUTE!

The O'Neils said...

I love it!!!!

Kristine said...

you're hot! i love it.

i think dark in the summer is perfect....cause in the winter it would just make you feel pale (and no one likes that feeling)

Lara said...

I likey! I suits you well.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I love it! The hint of red is beautiful!

Joe and Joanne said...

CUTE! I love it Auburn!

I enjoy going dark too, but my hair always fades fast too. the curse of having been blonde for so long.
Ironically I ALWAYS think of going dark around May or June instead of August or September too; what's up with that? Regardless, summer is a great time to be a brunette. So fun!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Gorgeous!!!

Good for you! I wimped out with my dark hair and I am back being a blonde!

Carrie Fowler said...

I always thought you looked great with dark hair ! This time is no exception !!!

Ryan and Chelsea said...

I think it is SO cute, Auburn!! LOVE it!!

Marianne said...

UMM YAA..Love it..It is definitely you!

Lindsay Brummer said...

love that color.... wait i have the SAME color!! haha. you look great!

Caralee said...

Very Cute Auburn. you look great either way.

Leah said...

I *love* it!! And you're right; summer is perfect for dark hair! ;)

Erin Nicole said...

Wow.. you look like a totally different person. You can do both.. I love it!

Solveig Atwood said...

Lookin' good, Auburn! I love it!

Brooke said...

who knew?! I think it's great!