Dang that kid is cute! That is such a fun discovery! (plus tons of time up front with him occupied!) LOVE IT!
What a cutie!! He looks so much like your husband to me. I love them at that age.
His eyes are soooo blue! I'm seeing a trend of pictures taken of him....does he love being in his diaper and no clothes??
that is soo cute. he is getting soo big i can hardly stand it!
That is SO cute!
OK. That is absolutely adorable. It really is :)
He's so handsome! I love the look on his face at figuring something new and fun out. Looking at these pics makes me want to kiss on his cheeks!
Go Cannon!!
Go Cannon is right! He is really going to town on that cow! What an absolute love you've got there Auburn.
Oh, I love the look of pure joy on his face! Great pics...so fun to talk the other day
I love that first picture so much!!
What a doll! Definitely pure joy. :)
Yee Haw! Very very cute.
love that smile on his face. bliss.
What cute shots Auburn....I'm totally impressed! He is super darn cute that is FO SHO!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Dang that kid is cute! That is such a fun discovery! (plus tons of time up front with him occupied!) LOVE IT!
What a cutie!! He looks so much like your husband to me. I love them at that age.
His eyes are soooo blue! I'm seeing a trend of pictures taken of him....does he love being in his diaper and no clothes??
that is soo cute. he is getting soo big i can hardly stand it!
That is SO cute!
OK. That is absolutely adorable. It really is :)
He's so handsome! I love the look on his face at figuring something new and fun out. Looking at these pics makes me want to kiss on his cheeks!
Go Cannon!!
Go Cannon is right! He is really going to town on that cow! What an absolute love you've got there Auburn.
Oh, I love the look of pure joy on his face! Great pics...so fun to talk the other day
I love that first picture so much!!
What a doll! Definitely pure joy. :)
Yee Haw! Very very cute.
love that smile on his face. bliss.
What cute shots Auburn....I'm totally impressed! He is super darn cute that is FO SHO!
Post a Comment