Monday, May 18, 2009

Monkey Walk

So Lily is on week two of her swimming lessons. They are four days a week for four weeks. The teacher comes here to our house so that's really nice. I just play with Cannon in the front room and watch her out the window, she's hilarious. Always negotiating with the teacher . . . that's my girl.

She was a little afraid to put her face in early last week, but once she got in the pool with her Daddy on Thursday night (a Daddy she would do anything to please) he got her swimming across the hot tub and picking up rings, money, etc. off the bottom of the pool!

Here is a little video of the negotiator:



Can't wait to see more progress over the next few weeks. She still has a long way to go, but she's doing great!

If anyone is looking for a swim instructor to come to their house give me a call and I can get you Hilary's info!

p.s. she LOVES the goggles and refuses to take them off right now. that's gonna make for some really cute raccoon eyes.

11 comments:

Caralee said...

Way to go Lily! That is awesome!

Jamie said...

I need to find Trey someone to teach him. I have a MIL who has a pool. I'm curious how much she charges though.

Lindsay Brummer said...

HAHA!!!! she is great! monkey walk... ty loves that too.

Kristi said...

Very cute! She looks adorable in the goggles! Good work Lily!

J.R. said...

Maybe there is a little attorney in the making there. I love it.

Staci said...

What a little fish. Nice job Lily!

Unknown said...

She looks like a pro!

rebecca said...

that is so cute-she is doing great, and how nice that she can have lessons in your own backyard!

Carma Lee said...

So typical of Lily, negotiator yes but still obedient. She's a jewel!

Joe and Joanne said...

CUTE! I love the goggles, they're so fun! Yellow...the most perfect color in the world. :) SMART idea to get her swimming young; that's safe and she'll love that skill when she gets older too.

Lara said...

oh, my kids are the same way with goggles...Jack hated swimming until we figured out about goggles...yeah lily! she's doing great!