Thursday, May 7, 2009

Splish Splash

We hit the splash pad down the road from our house yesterday morning with some friends and the kids loved it!

It took Cannon about 15 minutes to warm up to the squirting water, but once he did he didn't want to leave!!


Photobucket

I had to post this picture of Lily's squishy buns and little wedgie!
It's a permanent fixture on her when she is in a swimsuit.
I just love those buns.
Oh how I long for the days when squishy buns were cute.
I would be so "cute".


Photobucket

17 comments:

Anne said...

She's adorable in her suit and I love Cannon's expression!

Emilee said...

those are so cute! i love baby chunck! it is so dang cute!

the Painters said...

I love these pics. I was supposed to come too yesterday but my 6 year old is a sickey. Sounds like you girls had a blast. Those little ones are too cute and I also wish squishy buns were in....I'd be so hott!

Carma Lee said...

I have a pic of Lily at our pool sort of like that and it's a favorite - so adorable! What a happy faced Cannon Ball! Love it.

Caralee said...

Cute cute buns. They look familiar...we have some around our house :)

The O'Neils said...

And why do you need a new camera??? Your pictures are so dang cute :)

Carrie said...

that is a great picture of Cannon, good job capturing his expression!! And Lily's bunz...need a little pinch! :o)

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Oh I'm laughing and loving it. Soooo cute, I love those little bunz!! (I know she got that from her mom...hehe)

Kristi said...

I love the buns, and I LOVE the splash pads. Can't wait to take my girls.

Mandy said...

We were just there today, fun! I'm loving Lily's buns. I think she knew you were taking the pic and squeezed and tightened them up a bit.

Lara said...

Love Lily's Buns! & yours are hot too!

Staci said...

So fun guys. Could her little buns be any cuter??

Mary Postert said...

Super cute pictures, both of them!

Joe and Joanne said...

LOVE the pictures!

Cannon is such an adorable little guy, and those squishy buns are darn cute. I hear you...I'd be really cute too. ;)

Hmmm...if only it were warm enough to do that here in Boston. We're still waiting for warm weather to hit.

Sheri Lee said...

Um, I am really cute then too! And she really does have some pretty cute buns!

cat said...

LOVE the pics. and love your hair dark - HOT!

ashleygates1@gmail.com said...

You always have the BEST photos!!!