Saturday, June 20, 2009


We
L•O•V•E our Daddy.

We surprised him with a weekend getaway!
He is mountain biking in Sedona with some friends.
We hope he is having fun!

Photobucket
(Lily and Dave yesterday afternoon in the backyard - she had just woken up from a nap and was happy just to relax on Daddy's lap)

Photobucket
(Picture taken by the Pied Piper in April. More of those pictures will be posted soon! We love them Linz!)

Happy Father's Day.
You are great!
You make our children SO happy.
I wish everyone could see how excited Lily & Cannon get when you come home from work!
I'll have to take a video and post it on here soon!

6 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Yep! Dave is a great Dad. It's fun to watch him as he enjoys this role. Parenthood is terrific!!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

It was definitely fun this year to celebrate father's day in my new little family. I am so excited to see my hubby take care of our little baby girl when she comes in october! And yes, I would looove to see a movie when Dave gets home from work.

Kristi said...

Yay! Happy Father's Day! :o)

Debbie said...

Two great people, make one great couple!! It was so fun to get a chance to see you at the temple last week...even if we didn't get a chance to "catch UP". I have enjoyed seeing your recent pictures and reading about your adventures. You two truly are the best!!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Your children are beautiful and they are getting so big. Love the wedding picture too. That's really neat.

Caralee said...

I LOVE the picture of Canon and Dave! What pure expression she captured. You have handsome boys :)