Monday, August 17, 2009

Little Squirt

I thought I'd give you a taste of our morning.
We swam for a while, and then sat on the back porch playing with squirt bottles.
Oh the joy squirting yourself in the face with a squirt bottle can bring.

If you have thirty-four seconds, watch the video.

If not, just look at the picture . . .
look at the pure "post-squirt" pleasure on that face . . .
dream of being young again . . .
and SMILE.

Photobucket

Seriously. I dare you not to smile.



Oh Lily, how I wish squirting water in my hair would make it GROW.

16 comments:

Jamie said...

I watched. I smiled. So cute.

Kristi said...

I watched too. Smiles and a few LOL's. :o) And a little frown for missing swimming today. Blasted flu.

the Painters said...

Watched, mouth smiled and so did my heart because that is one adorable little boy you have and one equally adorable little Lilly.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

He is SO cute! In that Arizona heat, I would be doing the exact same thing!!

Debbie said...

Oh to be a kid again!!! Yours are really adorable! I'm still smiling!

The O'Neils said...

The picture is priceless :)

Carma Lee said...

Such great logic Lily has :) I'm just headed to bed and now I'll fall asleep with smiles on my face for sure! My grandkiddos are the cutest!!

LaNell said...

No little smile. I belly laughed at that handsome little boy!

J.R. said...

Hahaha what a cute kiddo. His expressions were hilarious.

Joe and Joanne said...

I love it! What a cute picture and video (it looks so refreshing!).
I hear you: I wish water would make my hair grow too! :)

Erin G. said...

That's so cute!

Corinne said...

so cute! nothing better than your kids getting entertained for hours with a spray bottle form the dollar store!

Jenny and Blake said...

Cute! We just made our blog private. If you would like to check it, send me your email address at jstack66@hotmail.com. Your posts are always so fun to read!

Kristine said...

adorable!! summer is the best!

ps. love that picture of cannon on your header.

S and K said...

Can't blame the guy that's for sure! I think by mid-afternoon I need him to just follow me around and squirt me!

Landvatter Family said...

So cute! Lets get together this week!