Monday, September 28, 2009

my hat

As promised, here is the picture of Cannon wearing his favorite new accessory.

Photobucket

Just chillin' with his sister and wearin' his hat.

playing with lily

He's not always sporting it backwards.
It just tends to fall off when you can't stop watching your Daddy out of the window.

watching daddy

Oh, and his new hat isn't his only accessory.
He loves Mardi Gras beads.
He's wearing those around most days.
Last night while we were at Mimi's he wandered into the kitchen in these fabulous glasses and wore them around for like 25 minutes.
*(sorry for the quality of the picture. It was dark and I took it on my cell phone.)

Photobucket

Love you Cannon.
Love your accessories.
Stay tuned for pictures from our trip to Havasupai Falls in the Grand Canyon.
Good times with good friends!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Carma Lee said...

It's so funny how all the kiddos love my beads and glasses. The hat is so cute on him.

LaNell said...

I love your random shots and stories. I love that you just don't document the big events, but capture the ordinary things that bring us joy and are part of the reason we love our kids so much. P.S. I think your little munchkins are pretty terrific.

Anne said...

Wow that first picture is definitely an Ellingson baby! I love the glasses and love your kiddos!

Courtney said...

He sounds JUST like Olivia right now! I have tons of pics of her in Landons hats and my sunglasses!

J.R. said...

These are such cute pictures. I love the combo of Mimi's glasses and the Mardi Gras beads :)

Corinne said...

soo cute. can't wait to see you guys. by the way kyson drew a picture of lilly the other day in preschool. they had to draw something that started with L and lilly is what he chose soo cute!

Kristi said...

What a little stud! I have to say that hanging with him for a few days made it OK with me to have a baby boy next... I thought I wanted all girls. :o) He was such a little buddy for Spencer, too! Your kids were awesome!

Joe and Joanne said...

LOL! I love the picture of the glasses and beads. That Can-man is sure a cutie-pie!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Such cute kiddos! Wish I could get Lucy to put cute flowers in her hair, heck I wish I could get her to let me comb her hair. It's such a battle these days.

Can't wait to see havasupai pics. Garanteed to be gorgeous!