Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween begins . . .

They only had a sucker, some cotton candy, and a cupcake . . .

We steered clear of the actual "trunk-or-treating". I don't need any candy around my house. I'm sure we'll get enough next weekend.

The company was good and thanks to Aunt Lara's creative genius the clown costumes were adorable!

Photobucket

BoBo

Photobucket

LuLu

You wanna see more of BoBo and LuLu in their costumes? So do I. Stayed tuned for Halloween part II, and you'll get your fill!

Photobucket

12 comments:

The O'Neils said...

Those were the cutest costumes ever! You have one talented sister in-law :)

onehm said...

OH MY CUTENESS!!! Those costumes are TO DIE FOR!! And the little clowns are quite adorable too...

Can't WAIT to see more!!

Joe and Joanne said...

So cute! Love 'em! Can't wait to see Part II.

Corinne said...

soo cute! can't wait to see more pictures!

Kristi said...

dude, my friend is having a halloween playdate like tiffany's, with a little photo op set up in her backyard. you should come with. it's thursday. or, i was thinking of taking some pumpkins downtown to the funky walls and alleys in costume. you're welcome to come too. i love halloween! i'm missing my photoshoot. :o(

p.s. lara's costumes are amazing. i am in love with the boy one, actually...

Staci said...

LOVE THEM. Too cute!!

Carrie said...

Way too cute!! Don't you just love Halloween and all the festivities that go along with it! Love the costumes ...but you're missing one...Where's Waldo?

Carma Lee said...

Of course I love the clown costumes, since I've dressed as a clown every Halloween for the last 40 years! I need to make new costumes for Dad and I. Think they'll be polka dots and stripes - love it! That's on the agenda next year not this one:)

Kristin said...

cute cute!!! I will definitely be staying tuned. :)

Anne said...

Love the costumes and the kiddos. I can't wait to see more pictures (especially with your new toy!)

PS My dentist is the best and my tooth is much happier today- thank your hubby for me!

Lindsay Brummer said...

too cute!

Lara said...

oh, I can't wait to see more! I'm so glad they fit!!!