Saturday, November 7, 2009

Curiosity

So . . . who likes when blogs have music?

I usually don't. I hit mute. Rude of me, huh?

But then I added this song.

Just because I'm loving it right now.

Especially the lyrics. They fit our little family.

It's not a permanent addition.

I'm just curious.

And . . . because a post without a picture would be awful . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

18 comments:

Rachel said...

It's a great song. Worthy of your blog. When I added a play list to my blog I thought I'd change it up at least every month. But I don't, I always forget and I mute my own blog half the time.

Jane said...

Lily is killing me!!! What a cute girl, and a great picture. I had music on my blog for awhile. Hated it. It took me too long to realize I should delete it. I'm a muter myself, but this song---one that you like and is your fav of the moment---go for it girl.

Jamie said...

I love Ingrid. We listen to her daily in our house. Not a fan of music on a blog though. I muted when I first entered but un-muted so I could hear the song. :)

Jaime S. said...

i'm having computer issues and can't hear the song....but overall, i don't like music on a blog. it's nice to not have a song compeat (sp) in my head with what i'm reading on the blog.

Carma Lee said...

LOVE the song - but I'm also a mute button hitter when I get on a blog.

onehm said...

Love this song! I haven't heard it before...thanks for sharing!! And I totally MUTE the music. But I have a playlist that people can play if they want to...I like the option. :)

PS. Glad that you posted a pic of your little cutie!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

She is SOOOOOOO beautiful!! My husband took one look at her and said WOW she is beautiful!

I don't like music usually...but if it's the perfect song...then it fits. The weird random songs bug.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

What song? ;) I keep the computer muted almost all the time, unless I want to listen to a video clip.

Lara said...

Ha! I hit mute as soon as I heard the music! Then I read your post and listened...it's cute, but your girl is TO DIE FOR cuter!

LaNell said...

Music makes it a little hard to lie in bed and look at blogs at 3am! Even just a few notes while I find mute wakes the husband and makes him mad...

capturingtheride said...

I can't hear any music...I also am a "muted" blog surfer...music on blogs drives me nuts! BUT if you like the song...crank it up!

Joe and Joanne said...

Mmm...I don't mind music on blogs. I've never been averse to it. I occassionally put some on mine if I'm loving a particular song or a particular style of music. But I also don't mind people *muting* it if they want. ;)

Cute Lily!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I'm like you, I've never liked music on blogs. I have my volume off.

J.R. said...

I don't like music on blogs or websites period. I always hit mute. But I will generally listen if someone says it is a favorite song to see if I like it too.

I really like this song, her voice reminds me a little of another artist I like, Regina Spektor. Anyway, I liked this song so much I had to download it. And cute pic of Lily. Is she gathering pecans?

Tiffany said...

Your kids are really cute, Auburn! Your blog is great too...I saw it from Lindsey's blog.

Corinne said...

well i guess i am the odd ball because i love music on blogs i have found so many good songs from listening to them on blogs! lilly looks too cute!

Linz said...

She is getting so big! Love that shot of her!

H C M said...

Beautiful song, and Beautiful LILY! Love lurking on your darling fam.