Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Toy

This truck was Dave's when he was little.
Cannon takes it everywhere.
They just don't make toys like they used to.
This thing is indestructible.

Photobucket

There is quiet a bit of "dribing" going on.
Sound effects included.

Photobucket

Do you love the tounge out?
It hangs out a lot.
Should I be worried?

p.s. check out my latest orange tree posts here

6 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Ah, brings back the memories! Little boys are tons of fun!

Staci said...

I love a good hand-me-down toy. If Cannon keeps it, it'll be vintage for his little guy =)

Joe and Joanne said...

I love your photography (did you get your new camera by the way? I know you were going to get one *soon* but wasn't sure if you had yet or not).

Nah - no worries about the tounge. It may be a wives tale or it may be true (not sure which) but I have heard that if the tounge hangs out it means an athlete in the making. I can picture Cannon being a serious athlete - so it may just well be true! ;)

Unknown said...

We have a bunch of TJ's old toys and you're right, they don't make them like they used to. I love his footy jammies!

Anne said...

Don't forget Michael Jordan stuck his tongue out all the time. :)

We had fun with the kids today. Cannon wanted to be so big on the trampoline and was cracking me up the whole time. Love that handsome boy!

LaNell said...

Cannon was so dang cute today. Annie... Annie... Annie... the way he said Annie with his little man voice melted my heart, and I'm not Annie. You can bet she was loving him.