Tuesday, December 8, 2009

new tricks

Photobucket

Just been wasting time learning photoshop tricks and I'm loving this one.
I had taken pictures of Lily dancing in her beloved "spinning" dress (see previous post here) and I made these silhouettes today while the kids were napping.
A fun way to capture the memory!
I think it would be fun to have a "dance party" for her 4th birthday and use these silhouettes on the invitation!

Oh how I love my dancing queen.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Kristi said...

VERY CUTE!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I think these would be darling printed in a little girl's bedroom!

Mel said...

So cute!

Jamie said...

I love these. I wish I had a photoshop that did that. :)

J.R. said...

They would make a super cute invitation.

LaNell said...

How fun is that. Now that I am no longer checking for Elder Strobot's email maybe I ought to learn how to do something more with my Mac than read blogs, watch Private Practice, and search Craig's list.

Staci said...

Love that. It'll make you cry when you're like 83.

Joe and Joanne said...

Cool! I need to get Photoshop CS (is that what's it's called?) - I only have the elements version.
That is so cute, you should do a dance party and use them on her invitations!

Annie said...

Love this one. Annie (my daughter) has been trying to get me to get CS4 for some time but I'm still stuck in Elements.
Speaking of Annie, she and Drew are here until the end of the week with their new little guy. We are loving it. I would love it if Dave has any spare time if Drew could call and chat with him about dentistry in AZ. He is looking at all of their options since they will be out of the military this summer and I thought it might be good if he could get some input.

Anne said...

Freaking adorable. All you need to learn now is how to insert little white ear buds and Apple could be paying you the big bucks. :)

Carma Lee said...

Soooo cute! I think they'd make a great picture for a wall also.

Courtney said...

K, they ARE SO CUTE! You told me about them, but seeing them they are freaking adorable!

TC Jolley said...

I'm taking some credit for this post! I'm pretty sure I (and by I, I mean when I was over there) gave you the idea... I know it's a stretch but I'm taking credit!!!

Brooke said...

LOVE THEM!!!!