Saturday, December 12, 2009

running.

We had family pictures a couple of weeks ago with my sister-in-law, Kristi.

This is one of my favorites for the following reasons:
1) Cannon's mid-air, down-hill, sprint.
2) Dave's face (pretty much he's thinking about having to fix Cannon's mouth when he face plants).
3) My action stance, which sort of looks like a cheerleading pose.

Photobucket

I wonder why he gets injured so much?

Photobucket

As you can see, despite his daring ways, I'm still completely enamored with him.
Oh how I love you Cannon.

More family pics may or may not be posted.
I gotta keep a few pictures under wraps for our card.
I still can't decide if I'm doing a Christmas Card, I might wait and do a New Year's or Valentine card.
So if you don't get a card from us for Christmas don't be offended.
You'll get one later.
I promise.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

A bit emotional because you are wearing a tee shirt, skirt (with no tights) and sandals. I AM Freezing my butt off here. No amount of layers can prepare you for -15 degree weather. Get us out of here!

Carma Lee said...

Oh my! Those are the funnest pictures but I especially love the one of you and Cannon - touches my heart. Parenthood is wonderful!

Anne said...

You guys are so cute. It's funny how different pictures are with kid in tow!

Your skirt is adorable, by the way!

LaNell said...

I will always be fascinated by the differences between "Y" and "X".

Joe and Joanne said...

Love, love, love it! :)
That picture is classic - I love your and Dave's looks. Hilarious! Worried parents.
A line-backer in the making!

I hear you on the Christmas card thing. This year I actually am sending a Christmas card but I usually wait until Easter...

Corinne said...

too funny. love it!

jillian said...

i am so scared for the day that my little boy walks. i know he is going to be a total boy and just create chaos!