Cute pictures! We didn't even attempt Santa this year. Every time the girls got a glimpse of him they would head the other direction.
Looks like my house...Cooper was mesmerized and Sadie FLIPPED! Happy New Year, Auburn!
Lucky! I wish Santa would come to our house ;). The picture of Cannon is so funny and Lily's hair is adorable. Talk to you soon!
soo cute! miss you guys already!
lol. I love the Santa pictures. Though my heart goes out to the little guy, Cannon's picture is hilarious!Lily's haircut is seriously great Auburn. She is so adorable!
I have always loved the great pictures that Laura get with Santa and the children. Great memories for your children!
HA HA HA HA HA!!! That first picture with Cannon is most excellent!!!
I'm glad you made Cannon do it. You'll love that picture later. I love all three years of my Claire screaming on Santa's lap. Ha ha ha...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute pictures! We didn't even attempt Santa this year. Every time the girls got a glimpse of him they would head the other direction.
Looks like my house...Cooper was mesmerized and Sadie FLIPPED! Happy New Year, Auburn!
Lucky! I wish Santa would come to our house ;). The picture of Cannon is so funny and Lily's hair is adorable. Talk to you soon!
soo cute! miss you guys already!
lol.
I love the Santa pictures. Though my heart goes out to the little guy, Cannon's picture is hilarious!
Lily's haircut is seriously great Auburn. She is so adorable!
I have always loved the great pictures that Laura get with Santa and the children. Great memories for your children!
HA HA HA HA HA!!! That first picture with Cannon is most excellent!!!
I'm glad you made Cannon do it. You'll love that picture later. I love all three years of my Claire screaming on Santa's lap. Ha ha ha...
Post a Comment