Friday, February 19, 2010

citrus

We have thoroughly enjoyed our citrus trees this year!
Even though we didn't have much fruit, the fruit that we had was
DE-LISH!

Here are the rascals getting ready to enjoy one of the giant grapefruits.
grapefruit crazies
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anne said...

Oh they're so cute! I'm loving your pics!

That grapefruit is huge and makes me think of So I Married an Axe Murderer when he says, "I thought I ordered the large coffee" (haha!)

Hope you're feeling better and let me know if you want me to watch the kids and let you get some rest or anything like that!

Joele and Matt said...

That is one huge grapefruit!! Cute kiddos by the way.

J.R. said...

Fresh citrus fruit every morning is one thing I really miss about AZ.

Carma Lee said...

Yummmmmm!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Seriously...its huge. You did add a pound of sugar...right!?!

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the picture Auburn. I like the sunflare you put in. Grapefruits are the best. They make up the majority of my diet, and in fact, I am drinking a glass of fresh grapefruit juice as I sit here catching up on blogs. That fruit in Miss L's hands is GINORMOUS! Looks yum! :)

Jaime S. said...

i think we better get some citrus trees in our back yard! good to see you today.

Jane said...

I love winter citrus!!! So cool that you have a tree.

Corinne said...

mmmmm... loved your valentines card so cute!