Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shut the heck up.

I never win anything.
Seriously.
But . . .

Do they know what they are getting into with this makeover?
I highly doubt they realize I'm a pregnant lady, with braces.
They promised the photographer would make me look good.
I'm really questioning that.
Is it possible to edit the braces out in photoshop?
Or, maybe I could convince my orthodontist to take the brackets off for the "after picture".
You know, kind of like they sometimes do for a bride with braces?
Yeah, probably not, huh?

Well, regardless, I'm gonna LOVE the hair, and make-up advice!
Bring on the makeover!

14 comments:

Ryan and Chelsea said...

You are going to have so much fun!! Jealous!!

Jane said...

that is SO awesome. you don't need a makeover. no way. but you deserve it and it will be so cool! can't wait to see the results.

cat said...

yeah! i need me a makeover for sure. (you not so much)

i haven't been on blogs for a while so....

holy ENORMOUS grapefruit - how fun!

congrats on the race.

sorry about the nausea

and again. still lovin' the v-day card. i actually still have it up!:)

Lisa W said...

Anyone that can endure being pregnant and sick definitely deserves a makeover! Congrats!

Corinne said...

you lucky dog! enjoy being pampered!

Lindsay Brummer said...

You CAN tale braces off in Photoshop! I'm so excited for you!!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That's awesome!!

Anne said...

Seriously I can't believe you won! Good for you! Have fun and let me know if I can watch those kiddos while you get detailed! :)

Tiffany said...

That's way exciting! Congrats!

Joe and Joanne said...

Awesome, girl! I say a pregnant lady with braces SHOULD win over others. You deserve it!

J.R. said...

You will have so much fun I am sure (but you already look great!)

Carma Lee said...

How fun!

Kristi said...

That is going to be a pure pampering session, and SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait! :o)

Shey said...

OH MY FUN! That's so exciting!!! 2 Thanksgivings ago on Black Friday, i won a raffle for a $50 gift card and it was my first time winning a drawing, that I recall...it's SO exciting!!! :)