I can empathize. Once Ty started wearing shorts to school I got nervous they would call me about all the scrapes and bruises on his knees and legs. I can't help that he's a walking tornado!
I didn't even notice all those cuts yesterday! Were they there?? Seriously. Alice's legs are polka dotted with bruises. ALL OVER. Cannon's eyes kill me. They are gorgeous!
Poor Cannon! He is a cutie though, for sure and that plastic hat - so fun! Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog by the way. We leave for Chicago in about an hour. I'll be sure to post how it goes. ;)
8 comments:
I can empathize. Once Ty started wearing shorts to school I got nervous they would call me about all the scrapes and bruises on his knees and legs. I can't help that he's a walking tornado!
He sure is cute!
I didn't even notice all those cuts yesterday! Were they there?? Seriously. Alice's legs are polka dotted with bruises. ALL OVER. Cannon's eyes kill me. They are gorgeous!
what a handsome fella...even if he does have a scratch or 10. It makes him look like a real fireman.
So like his daddy! Dave had a permanent bump on his forehead and look what a handsome man he is.
And to think that you are going to get another one of these!! Let the fun begin!!
Poor Cannon! He is a cutie though, for sure and that plastic hat - so fun! Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog by the way. We leave for Chicago in about an hour. I'll be sure to post how it goes. ;)
He is definitely all boy. No doubt he and his little bro. are going to have a lot of fun together.
cute pic! jaxon always has bruises and scrapes all over his legs/body. they never go away, just moves spots!
Post a Comment