Saturday, April 24, 2010

Maddie's Munchkins

Lily had her second dance recital on Thursday night.
A little 13-year old from church has these 5-week dance classes for $20.
Lily LOVES them.
Here she is busting out her moves during her solo-performance.
Hilarious.

Photobucket

Maddie, the teacher, gives each of them an award.
Lily got "most bubbly".

Photobucket

We love our little dancer!

10 comments:

LaNell said...

What a genuine smile. Looks like she's really loving dance.

Courtney said...

So cute!

Carma Lee said...

Her moves during her solo dance were so cute. She does have moves!

The O'Neils said...

How cute! I love the hair :)

Anne said...

She's so cute- what a fun dance class. Her hair looked adorable!

mandy said...

That was the cutest thing ever to watch! I love Maddie's Munchkins!

Joe and Joanne said...

What a doll! So cute! I'm noticing she's already getting tan! Oh, you Arizonians... :)

Kristi said...

She is so cute! And I love watching her do her tumbling too. I definitely want that tutu...

Corinne said...

sooo cute and i love her hair like that! super cute way to tell it was a boy even if you wouldn't tell me in the phone you big jerk!

J.R. said...

I love the joy on Lily's face. You can just tell she is loving dancing.