Friday, April 9, 2010

Pampered



I was so fun being pampered earlier this week!
I've got a fab new haircut/color by Hilary and tons of great make-up tips from Courtney.
These ladies were seriously HILARIOUS, FUN and so stinkin', STYLISH!
Click here to see the results!
Thank you, thank you, thank you guys!
p.s. - thanks to Larry for forcing me to try and be serious for at least one picture so that I would have one without my braces showing!!

19 comments:

Kristine said...

you look gorgeous! sounds like a fun experience.

Ivy said...

You look great! I hope Dave took you out for a night on the town!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You look beautiful and your eyes look amazing!

Becky said...

Gorgeous! Your hair looks awesome :)
Nothing like a little pampering to give an expectant woman an extra boost, huh? So glad you won.

onehm said...

You look stunning. Any fabulous tips you want to share with us? I would love to hear.

And you are so pretty to begin with, it's hard to imagine that you could be more beautiful, but you are! ;)

Jill said...

Dude, that's totally not Glamour Shot! I've NEVER seen your hair curled and I totally love it. Dont you? Nice for a change, anyway. The color and cut are awesome for sure.

Kyla said...

I LOVE your hair color! I may need to copy it so I can look as gorgeous as you do!!

Joe and Joanne said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Of course, you've always looked beautiful, but this makeover added extra pazzaz to an already charming person! Love it!

J.R. said...

You look beautiful :) And that make-up really makes your eyes pop.

LaNell said...

Wow! I wish that guy would have taken my photo twenty years ago.

Kristi said...

Woo woo! Wow! Amazing!

Carma Lee said...

Yep, pretty! And,having seen you right afterward I know the picture doesn't lie, you were (and are) lovely!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

You look great! Every pregnant woment needs to be pampered once in a while. Glad you won and had a great time getting all done up!

Anne said...

You're a hottie Auburn- so glad you looked past the pocket jeans and married my cousin! :)

Ryan and Chelsea said...

Auburn!! My heck!! You are so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see you in person! LOVE IT!

Corinne said...

woo woo hot mama!

Lara said...

so fun! i think you are a beauty either way. but i love the dark. it makes your eyes pop!

Marianne said...

Love it and LOVE the makeup! K the picture with closed mouth is not bad!!