Thursday, May 20, 2010

even at the end of the day

He's still the best daddy ever.
After going in early for a patient who didn't want to have to miss work.
After dealing with people all day.
After biking 20 miles to and from work.



Seriously.
I don't even deal with half of what he does all day, and by 6:15 pm (when the video was taken) I'm not winning any "best mom" awards.
Not that I was going to win any of those awards anyway.

p.s. - Lily is instructing him to be a phantom. She learned all about phantom's, witches, and scary people from her cousin Kyson.
p.p.s. - While it looks like Cannon was practicing his "come hither" modeling poses, he is actually trying to show Daddy his diego band-aid.

8 comments:

Emilee said...

cute! men are amazing too...not just us women! ;)

Carma Lee said...

I'm amazed at both of you - what lucky kiddos you have to have you two as parents!

Lindsay Brummer said...

CUTE :)

Lara said...

you've got a great man! i love the "come hither" pose by mr. C

Sarah said...

That's great. We miss you guys!

Kristi said...

Yay for awesome daddies who don't just come home and sit on their rears! :o) We Ellingson ladies sure got lucky!

Corinne said...

dido to kristie we are lucky girls! love that kyson filled lilly in on all the little imaginations that he has going on in his brain!

Joe and Joanne said...

Cute!

I love how Cannon just bounces and rolls around. So full of energy!

I'm positive you're as quality of a Mom as Dave is a Dad (and that's award winning level). ;)