dang cute pics, all of them. he is darling! and very impressed with her swimming! i need to find someone baylee can go while we are down there for 3 weeks...
dang cute pics, all of them. he is darling! and very impressed with her swimming! i need to find someone baylee can go while we are down there for 3 weeks...
Sundays are good days. I'm glad you got a nap in! Speaking of babies moving around in your tummy - when are you going to post some "prego" pictures? I really must see!
That picture of Cannon is adorable - loving his eyes!
8 comments:
dang cute pics, all of them. he is darling! and very impressed with her swimming! i need to find someone baylee can go while we are down there for 3 weeks...
dang cute pics, all of them. he is darling! and very impressed with her swimming! i need to find someone baylee can go while we are down there for 3 weeks...
Wait...how do you have time to cuddle in bed before 8:00 church??? and arrive with everyone looking so dang cute?
Sundays are good days. I'm glad you got a nap in! Speaking of babies moving around in your tummy - when are you going to post some "prego" pictures? I really must see!
That picture of Cannon is adorable - loving his eyes!
sounds perfect!!!
Good times.
good thing you are having another one of these handsome little guys.
And, visiting Mimi and Papa :) We love Sunday too.
Post a Comment