
Summer
=
backyard fun
hot days
swimming
popsicles
hotter days
more swimming
fresh fruit in season
hottest days ever
even more swimming
We love summer.
p.s.
baby comes at the end of summer.
i'm not a good pregnant person.
i'll be happy when he arrives.
feel free to offer name suggestions!




15 comments:
With summer coming...sounds like you have everything under control :). As far as names I'm NO help :(.
I'm with you - HOT, but yummy fruit in season. I love summer too!
i love summer! but those AZ hot days must be killer.
esp. being pregnant!
can't wait for the little guy to come.
love those new pics! gorgeous! and i hate being prego in summer too, well, i am not a fan ever really...and i dont belive you are not a good pregnant person, whatever!
Cute picture. Looks like summer is a lot of fun in your neck of the woods! What I wouldn't give for some DRY heat. :) We've been hot and HUMID here in beantown. But I'll take warmth any day compared to cold...so not really complaining here. :)
Names. Hmmm...well, my automatic default for your little boys is probably always going to be "Dave Jr." but since I don't think that's likely to happen, I will give a few more ideas:
Eli
Isaac
Seth
Samuel
Trust me...I know what its like being preggo in the summer. WORST EVER. Even when the AC was cranking, I was roasting 24/7. Stay hydrated for sure! Our fav boy names are Everett, Harrison, and Ethan. And yes...this is your chance to take Steele if you really want it! hahaha we'll never name our boys Steele Briggs. YIKES!
I love summers too. I also think it's hilarious that grace and lily have 2 of the same swimsuits (navy polka from Old Navy, Green polka from Target) and the same towel cover-up from Costco! We shop the same for our girls!
Boy names...I told you already...mix Dave and Auburn together to get DAVURN! Think about it.
i got your note(email)- i love to teach new faces no biggie. No name suggestions here, however, Davurn makes me think of one thing only, and that's LAVERNE & shirley. Even though his generation will have no clue that show even existed...just... nevermind.
Ice cold watermelon and swimming, two fav things from summers past. As for names I wouldn't dream of getting into that drama, best left to the mom and dad ... however if you pick a really ugly name I might have to say something :) jk no fear there you and Dave have done great with the two you have and I'm sure the little guy will like what you name him.
Thanks for the T&P's (not the paper kind)! I wish summer would show up in the great NW! Sorry you have to endure the summer preggo. Name suggestions??? I think boys are harder than girl names. We like Bracan. We might end up with a Bracan Jr someday and have him go by a middle name. My girls like Stewart (maybe because their favorite movies are Stewart Little). We like it too because my mom's maiden name is Stewart and it makes a cute nick name (Stew). Bracan Stewart Williams sounds good to me, but we wouldn't mind if you used either.
Cute pic! A new little boy named Layton just started at Jaxon and Ava's school. I thought that was kind of cute. Brennan was the name that we were going to use had Ava been a boy.
Hello....Rowan John Ellingson. In LOVE with it!!! Hows your hair, still in tact????
What did you do to your hair...maybe I'll see you today. Yes...I like Rowan, Drew, Jude, Luke, Kellen, Wesley, Sawyer, Porter. Let's hang out this week...
Last trimester during summer one year, I discovered floating on my tummy on a raft and did it everyday. It was wonderful. Try it. Good luck!
If you name your child Davurn... LOL. :o) Love it. Hardy har for Lara. That was a good one! I guess that leaves me with Spensti or Krincer. Ha ha. Cute pic anyway, but I'd stay away from Davurn... Aubid or Auvid is much better.
Post a Comment