It was so fun.
I'll do it soon - I promise.
We got back yesterday.
I'm feeling like it's slightly hot here.
I love Arizona, even in the summer.
But 30 weeks pregnant and 112 degrees do not mix.
Quote from Lily this afternoon while getting in the carseat:
"Mom, it's hot. I'm sweating like a man."
Um, do you think she's heard me say that?




8 comments:
Funny how children talk like their parents. Anne referred to"crap" on her blog and Carma Lee pointed out that she must have heard that term a few times from her mother....I never say "crap", well maybe I do.
that is great! cute fmaily pic below too! and i would DIE to be prego in az. really. i had a spray bottle when i was pregnant in summer both times and kept it at my bed and sprayed my feet and body with a fan right on me too to help out and my house is 72 degrees! yea, i would die down there!
girl I hear ya! 36 weeks here and I wanna shoot myself. I am ALWAYS hot.
Hope you have a coooool, nonexhaustive rest of Summer you cute prego girl you!
You could be back living in FL where it's HUMID! ah nah thanks right?
Yep! I'm melting, but oh the rest of the year makes up for it!
I do not miss the heat one bit down in AZ, but I do miss you guys. It was fun to see you when you all when you were it town :)
I dont know what it is about the heat this summer but it is truly unbearable! I need a cabin.
Ha ha. I've heard you say that! Wish I had been in Utah with you! Nothing says boring like a new momma who refuses to go outside with the kiddos because of the blasted heat! And I think it might have been 116 yesterday. Even better...
I feel for you. Sweating like a man is not fun. That's why I sometimes put on Bracan's deodorant before I start sweating like a man.
Post a Comment