Congratulations to you both, he is so adorable! I love the pictures! Such a tiny, sweet little boy. I'm glad that both of you are okay. He just couldn't wait to make his debut into the world and to see his mommy face to face! :)
He is so sweet! I loved holding your tiny bundle of a baby while visiting with you and Dave and Anne. What a treat! thanks for sharing your handsome little guy.
Congratulations Ellingsons!! We're SO happy for you! aaaand, your hair looked way too good in that family picture. Sheesh. :) Hope we get the chance to meet him soon!
Congrats Auburn! These pictures are amazing.. I agree..he looks like Cannon. I'm glad the bedrest didn't last too long..:) And we're hoping everything is going well. Love his name! Can't wait to see him!
I'm so glad he's here and healthy and that you are doing well too. He looks so little next to his siblings or else they are getting so big. I love that picture of him all wrapped up with a cap on, he just looks so adorable and content. Congratulations to you all :)
Congratulations Auburn and Dave!!! He is just perfect! I'm so sorry you had preeclampsia, but how nice that he got to come early! Your children are all so beautiful!
TOO CUTE! So tiny and I love it!!! And 3.5 weeks early NICE! Love that family picture, its crazy that 3 kids makes a family look SO BIG to me! Hope everything is going great!!!
33 comments:
He is so precious. That family pic is so darling! I am so glad I got to see him and chat with you. Can't wait for Mabel and Benson playdates!
Congratulations to you both, he is so adorable! I love the pictures! Such a tiny, sweet little boy. I'm glad that both of you are okay. He just couldn't wait to make his debut into the world and to see his mommy face to face! :)
He is so sweet! I loved holding your tiny bundle of a baby while visiting with you and Dave and Anne. What a treat! thanks for sharing your handsome little guy.
Look at you with all those sweet babies...gorgeous family you have! His little chin-chopper is too cute!
Oh, I wish I was there!!! Give him a kiss from me! He's just beautiful! {and you look great in the family pic!!!}
COngratulations! He is adorable
Oh my gosh! I had no idea! Congrats on another cute baby and not being pregnant anymore!!! :)
Glad all is well.
He looks like Cannon, huh?
Welcome to the World beautiful baby Benson!
I adore those black and whites.
And congratulations to you and your sweet family.
AA-Dorable! Love him and love the look on Canon's face in these pictures. He'll love having a brother... in a few years. :)
Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy. We're so happy for you:)
LOVE the family picture! Just think...You're done being pregnant!!! So glad he's healthy and you're doing good:)
Congratulations to one and all. He is perfect--like the rest of you.
Our son Benson will be happy to know there is another handsome guy in the world that shares his name.
Oh he's so handsome! Congrats!
Congratulations Ellingsons!! We're SO happy for you! aaaand, your hair looked way too good in that family picture. Sheesh. :) Hope we get the chance to meet him soon!
Congrats. He looks so much like Cannon in a couple of those photos. New babies are so wonderful!
Oh the joy! So happy to welcome grandkiddo #14. Thankful both of you are well.
He is so sweet! Glad to hear that all are doing well. Congrats!
Congratulations! I love the sweet pictures. He totally looks like Cannon. So sweet.
Congrats Auburn! These pictures are amazing.. I agree..he looks like Cannon.
I'm glad the bedrest didn't last too long..:) And we're hoping everything is going well.
Love his name! Can't wait to see him!
I'm so glad he's here and healthy and that you are doing well too. He looks so little next to his siblings or else they are getting so big. I love that picture of him all wrapped up with a cap on, he just looks so adorable and content. Congratulations to you all :)
Congratulations Auburn and Dave!!! He is just perfect! I'm so sorry you had preeclampsia, but how nice that he got to come early! Your children are all so beautiful!
Huge congrats lovely lady, he's absolutely darling........ so tiny!
you are freakin' kidding me! he is GORGOUS!!!
yay! for him being early (and healthy)
yay! for the best name ever that goes perfectly the other two
yay! for the cutest hospital pics
i am so happy for you guys! love ya!
TOO CUTE! So tiny and I love it!!! And 3.5 weeks early NICE! Love that family picture, its crazy that 3 kids makes a family look SO BIG to me! Hope everything is going great!!!
He is perfect!! I'm so happy for you and your family! Congrats!
Fabulous. What a handsome little man. Congrats :)
Congrats Dave and Auburn - Benson is so cute. May he sleep long hours and grown big and strong. Hugs to you both.
congratulations, we're so happy for you! He's beautiful :)
Congrats! Of course, we love the name. :)
yay! congrats to you and dave! he's darling and precious!
YAY!!! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations, Auburn! He is beautiful. Like all your other kids. I am so happy for you!
Congrats on the tiny addition!
Post a Comment