Wow...I knew she was a mini Auburn, but WOW!
that picture is SO COOL! I love the colors and the palm tree and your pose and the water. it's so great. lily is a spittin image that is fact.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT! Twins!
WOW! before reading i thought you made a pic of Lily look 'vintagey'ha. this is great!
Wow! Lily is the spitting image of you! Crazy!!
Amazing. Even down to those legs! So cute.
That is amazing how much she looks like you. So cute :)
Okay, that's amazing! Miss Lily looks exactly like you! That is so much fun, and it's not too long now before your second little man arrives! I am getting anxious (though I'm sure not as anxious as you). :)
Carbon copy!
So cute! hope your weekend is going well! Can't wait to see those pearly whites!
holy crap! spitting image.
OH MY GOSH....scary how much she looks like you!!! SO CuTE!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow...I knew she was a mini Auburn, but WOW!
that picture is SO COOL! I love the colors and the palm tree and your pose and the water. it's so great. lily is a spittin image that is fact.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT! Twins!
WOW! before reading i thought you made a pic of Lily look 'vintagey'
ha. this is great!
Wow! Lily is the spitting image of you! Crazy!!
Amazing. Even down to those legs! So cute.
That is amazing how much she looks like you. So cute :)
Okay, that's amazing! Miss Lily looks exactly like you! That is so much fun, and it's not too long now before your second little man arrives! I am getting anxious (though I'm sure not as anxious as you). :)
Carbon copy!
So cute! hope your weekend is going well! Can't wait to see those pearly whites!
holy crap! spitting image.
OH MY GOSH....scary how much she looks like you!!! SO CuTE!
Post a Comment