please never come again.
this is what cannon looked like a week ago.
his poor little eyes got so swollen that they got red scabs under them.
he was such a trooper.
he would lay down (only on my bed, but when you have pink eye you can be a little picky) and totally cooperate while we put the drops in his eyes.
what a big boy.

the spit bubble in the picture is just an added bonus for your viewing pleasure.




8 comments:
Yowsers, I've never seen pink eye like that. Poor guy, that is the worst. Love the bubbles!
Yuck! Pink eye has gone through all of us this summer! Not fun.
Oh no! That is such a sad (but darling) little face! I've never seen pink eye like that before. What a trooper!
Poor little guy! He really did look bad. Thankfully when I broke out with it a week later only my eyeball got red.
Nice spit bubble bud :) Fortunately I don't think I've had pink eye or don't remember it, because it looks like no fun.
Spit bubbles are AWESOME!
Poor little guy - his eyes look awful! Pink eye is certainly no fun. I had a taste of remembering what that felt like as an adult one year when I caught it from one of my neices (I think I was 25 or something like that)... Goobery, crusty, red, swollen, GROSSNESS! I hope for you that indeed it doesn't come back again!
Oh no! Those eyes are so sad.
Post a Comment