Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ready reader

Lily started Miss Lisa's Ready Readers Preschool yesterday!
She was so excited.
She'll go three days a week for 2 1/2 hours each time this year!
I've heard such great things about Miss Lisa's school and I'm excited for Lily to learn.
Hard to believe she'll be going to kindergarten at this time next year!

Photobucket

Here she is last year on the first day of Miss Heather's preschool.
She's gotten so much bigger!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Emilee said...

i know. we are SO ready for kindergarten! i am so sad it is not her year yet though. i am sure lily is like baylee and will be totally ready to skip it completely by the time it actually comes!

LaNell said...

I've noticed some changes with Lily, but man they are so obvious when you see these pictures side by side!

Joe and Joanne said...

Bah...my goodness; the difference a year makes in these little ones! She's just so adorable. I love looking at the pictures. She has great expressions.

Kindergarten! Wow...(I'll leave it at that because I don't want to accept how fast time is going...). :)

Ami Bethea said...

She's so cute!! We loved Miss Lisa's preK class. Thanks again for dinner! I know how hard it is to be motivated to do anything at all at the end of the pregnancy, let alone bring someone dinner. Thanks!!! I hope you are almost done!

J.R. said...

She is definitely growing up and I bet she will love preschool.

Chris and Christy said...

Those pictures are so stinkin cute!

Lindsey Rowden said...

She's adorable!

Carma Lee said...

I remember taking "1st day" pictures with all my kiddos - where did the years go!