Friday, September 3, 2010

newborn pictures

Aunt Kristi was nice enough to spend her morning taking pictures of Benson.
She was also nice enough to let me do the editing in photoshop, the fun stuff!
Here is a sneak peak of the little precious at 7 days old . . .

Photobucket

Now I just have to choose one for the birth announcement!
Have a great labor day weekend!

12 comments:

JD said...

Congratulations Auburn, rest, heal and take care of yourself. It's fun watching your family grow into what it will eventually be. You're such an awesome mama!

Kristi said...

It turned out soooo cute! :o)

Corinne said...

sooo cute i can't wait to meet the little guy! hopefully rob's crash doesn't mean we won't be coming to az any more. i will call to chat when things calm down.

Carma Lee said...

It was fun to watch the photo shoot. He is a cutie!!!

Joe and Joanne said...

Fun and precious! I honestly can't tell who Benson looks more like: You or Dave. from the photos it looks like he's a perfect half/half. He is a baby-boy after my own heart - sleep, sleep, sleep! There's nothing better than a good sleep! :)

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

So sweet! He is so peaceful. I need to get on my birth announcement...how late can I send them out!?!

Chris and Christy said...

Auburn, he's precious :} let me know when I get to babysit him...;)

Kate said...

I'm in love. He really is so adorable. He's gonna be another dreamy little heartbreaker just like Cannon!

Lara said...

he's so precious.

Brooke said...

My favorite... a sleeping baby! Can't wait to get our announcement!

PS... when can we play? : )

Kara Jones said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see one with his eyes open.

ashleygates1@gmail.com said...

Love this sweet picture. You have so much to be proud of. Congrats!