I love it! I think Dave's face is my favorite :).
cute...can't wait to see the costumes
Oh man, 3 is A LOT of kids! You guys are so legit! Cute pic!
Hee! Hee! You guys are crack-ups! Thanks for inviting us to the pumpkin patch with you. It was fun. I loved the little piggies.
such a great pic!
THis is SO FUN Auburn! I can't wait to see your other Halloweekend post(s)!
LOVE Daves face!
Love you guys. And love the pumpkin patch. It was so much more fun this year with daddies. Let's face it. We have too many kids now to do it without them if we want to stay sane. Possible? Yes. Fun? Not so much.
sorry. you still look pretty.that's a lot of kids!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it! I think Dave's face is my favorite :).
cute...can't wait to see the costumes
Oh man, 3 is A LOT of kids! You guys are so legit!
Cute pic!
Hee! Hee! You guys are crack-ups! Thanks for inviting us to the pumpkin patch with you. It was fun. I loved the little piggies.
such a great pic!
THis is SO FUN Auburn!
I can't wait to see your other Halloweekend post(s)!
LOVE Daves face!
Love you guys. And love the pumpkin patch. It was so much more fun this year with daddies. Let's face it. We have too many kids now to do it without them if we want to stay sane. Possible? Yes. Fun? Not so much.
sorry. you still look pretty.
that's a lot of kids!!!
Post a Comment